Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

For our New Year celebration this year we headed to our friend's Sean and Jessi's. They had some family and other friends there all to help ring in the New Year. We ate lots of yummy food, got a big poker game going, the kids played and Jessi and I tried to not fall asleep. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but that's ok. At least I got a few. 
 Sean and Jessi's daughter Olivia. 
 Little friend Gracie and Ollie
 Sean gave Colston a blue sucker... 
 Ollie's was purple
 Sean and Smac playing cards
 The kids watched some movies and played with the giant bear
 Think they like the movie?
This is what I got when I asked him to smile 
 JUICE FACE
 More friendly cuddles with Mr. Bear

 After Colston spilled sparkling cider on himself I had to take his shirt off. I know this picture is blurry but he kept showing everyone his muscles... hahaha
 Then Ollie kept poking his belly button
 These two really are great little buddies
 HUGS FOR NEW YEARS AND GREAT FRIENDS!

January 1, 2011
Our sweet sweet babies... I love these kids.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awwwwww! I am glad I get to see these guys every week. I sure love them!