Thursday, January 5, 2012

Every day is a gift...

UPSTAIRS:
One of my most favorite things is cuddling with my babies after Brandon goes to work. 
 Bed Hog #2... if it's not Colston in the middle... it's Sawyer. But he is the #1 Bed Hog that's for sure because he likes to sleep the opposite way of everyone else. 
 As we wake up, he always tells Sawyer good morning and gives her kisses. And if it's not time to get up he holds her hand or her foot as we all go back to sleep. It's really sweet. 

DOWNSTAIRS:
 My house always seems to be a war zone of toys and clothes and whatever else. It's an on going battle to keep it clean but I am glad that I am not alone in this as I know my close friends struggle too. (Makes me feel better!)

PRINCESS SMAC:
 I can not believe this chick is one month. Completely blows my mind at how much faster time is going by this time. I don't want her to grow up yet... just maybe sleep a little better at night!

THE CHAMPION, BUDDY MAN:
 Brandon has started calling C, Champion and I think it's really awesome. He is always keeping us on our toes and definitely knows how to throw a fit, BUT he also keeps us laughing and we sure do love this Potato Head!

DAD TIME:
 Sawyer has had some tummy issues since being born and it's not always easy on us. She cries and cries sometimes without being able to be consoled and it makes it hard to stay patient. We both wish we knew how to make her feel better but as the days pass (quickly) things seem to be getting better for her as well for us. Despite the picture above, she loves to be held like this... by Brandon.

BOY:
 This would be a close up of my big blue eyed skinny boy. And yes there is a smiley face drawn on his belly.

GIRL:
 Just for recording purposes, Sawyer is at the point where she has lost her hair on top. Sorry Princess, but it happened to your brother too. He has a lot of hair now so chin up, you'll get it back! 

WHIP CREAM:
 Colston got a treat on the top of his Mixed Berry Applesauce. Thank you Aunt Angela for the whip cream! Hey at least he ate it right?!

BIG BROTHER SWEETNESS:
 Yesterday I was gathering ALL our things and putting them in the car to venture to my parents house. I am adjusting to not working and it's not as easy as I thought it would be. Not that I don't LOVE being at home but it is hard to get used to not working. We get a little stir crazy sitting at home all day and this time around I have strongly felt the baby blues. I am trying to fight them off by staying busy... and trying to get out. Anyway, Sawyer was crying on the couch and I was trying to hurry so we could get out the door. I suddenly heard her stop and it kind of scared me as big brother was lurking around. He's NEVER done anything mean to her but I was nervous. I quickly walked in and he was laying by her on the couch with his snake. He was saying, "K Ister" (Ok sister). She only started to cry when she heard my voice. It was touching to see that he was making her feel better by being a sweet big brother. He sure loves his baby sister and I am SO grateful for that.

SWEET TOOTH:
 At my parent's house, Colston got a treat from Aunt Angela. I think most everyone in our family loves Nutella. It's delicious. But the reason I captured this moment is because he was telling Murphy to move. He sticks his hand out towards you, or in this case Murphy and says, "OOOF!" (Move) He does this when you tell him no, to stop, or anything he doesn't want to hear. It's really funny but not because it's him telling me no. It drives me crazy really, but I want to remember this. 

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING:
Like bloody noses...
Today while I was feeding Sawyer, I glanced over at Colston and saw this. He was looking closely at his finger all covered in blood. He never cried. I have no clue what happened but I got this picture to send to Brandon. I remember him picking his nose prior but I was shocked to see this. Yes... that is all blood. "Uck" (Yuck)

3 comments:

Angela said...

I looooove the picture of him giving Sawyer his snake. he is a good boy! She looks so cute with her head bands.

Janice said...

you're not working?! Yeah for you! I will have to come over or have you over for lunch, so you can get out:)

Jackie O'Hearon said...

Thanks for letting me come for a visit through your post!! You are so blessed to have such beautiful loving children, and friends and family who love you all!! Keep up the great job Momma!!!