Monday, January 16, 2012

Nursery Take Two

This year I am aiming to get Colston to go to Nursery by himself. I waited until now because when I was pregnant it was too hard to hear him cry... emotional me I suppose. ANYWAY, we tried it once and he ended up not lasting very long and could hardly breath when I went to get him. Face all red and wet from his tears and snot. Well last Sunday I made sure Sawyer was nice and full, handed her off to my mom/sister, and ventured off to Nursery with my little man. He clung to my side but eventually gained a little of his independence. Not entirely though. He cried during singing time (for an unknown reason he tends to cry when you sing sometimes. It's weird and random but it's true), he loved snack time obviously, and loved to 'Cholor' (color). I think if I keep going with him a couple more times all will be well! (At least I hope so!) Here is a picture of the picture he colored so I don't feel obligated to keep it Ü


1 comment:

Angela said...

I dont know if he will ever love nursery. Just keep trying.