Saturday, October 22, 2011

BABY MILES!!! JULY 27, 2011

This woman rocks. She was SUCH a trooper! And as a result, brought a little, perfect, angel into this world. She's a WONDERFUL mother and you can tell she loves her sweet boy. We were all there waiting at the hospital... for a long time. I think we got there around 9am the 26th (Britt's bday) and Baby Miles was born July 27th a little before 9pm. First baby I have seen be born. It was quite the experience but maybe it's because I'm a mom now that I didn't think it was gross. hahahaha!
 After the epidural...
 READY TO PUSH!
 Team mate getting ready to help! (Aunt Britt)
 Reminding Amber to breath...
 Excited, nervous, grateful Grandma Teresa!
Sweetest moment...
 First family picture
 LOVE this face...
 6lbs and 19inches (I believe)

 Baby feet!!!
 All smiles... and of course some water...
 Meeting Dad
 Happy, tired family.
 Miles with Grandpa Berry
 Us with Miles
 Happy aunt Britt with baby miles
 Hugs from dad
 Overjoyed Grandma Teresa
 (not the greatest picture but it's still sweet)

THE NEXT DAY:
We wanted Colston to be able to meet his new cousin. He did SO good and was SO nice to the new baby. Gives me hope for the new baby in our own family!!! (He isn't always the nicest)
 

WE ALSO FOUND OUT WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GIRL!!! YAY! (What are we going to do with pink and purple and dolls and.... man...) We couldn't be happier to someday soon meet our little Sawyer Alexandria McCreedy. Now known as SMAC 
James and two of his sisters and his niece. 

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

I can't believe Amber had a boy still (I could have sworn it was a girl in there) and I hope I get to meet Miles when I am in town. Tell Amber for me, would ya? I want to see Britt too!!

I LOVEEEEEEEE the name you have picked out for your baby girl. I'm still in shock over that too.. I think I have issues haha. YAY BABY SAWYER!!