Thursday, October 27, 2011

AUGUST 2011

August was full of a lot of really wonderful and amazing things. Here is an overview of what went down! 

The New Evans'
These two lovebirds got married. It was awesome to see my very own niece make this huge decision in her life and enter the Temple with the one she loves. They are great for each other and couldn't be happier. They ended up getting married on one of the hottest day of the year and man was it hot! I took their wedding pictures and everyone loved how they turned out so that's a plus! After the Temple we all gathered at my parents house for the reception. It was fun seeing it all done up again since that's where Brandon and I were married... it was EXTRA special because she wore my dress. 

 Colston sat and listened really well at Grandma Teresa's... (I LOVE this picture)

 Colstons played with Grandpa Barry and even mowed the lawn... 

One day this kid came downstairs from his nap... just like this. Diaper in hand and a big cheesy grin behind his bink. I could NOT stop laughing... ha!!!

This kid keeps getting bigger and I am not sure if I LOVE it... or DISLIKE it. Ok really I love it... but it does make me sad to see my baby boy grow up. 

 Brandon's best friend Jay got married. It was another hot day but we lived through it. :o) Brandon was the best man and was OH so handsome. As was our little man who could NOT stop playing with the ice. And I was totally ok with that! (I just wished I could have joined him... or at least put my swollen feet in it.)

 Sweet baby boy Miles... 



 Mr. Colston starting working out with Dad and Uncle Jeremy... and Grandma too ha!!!

 Just an awesome picture of him sleeping that I love...

 We ate a lot of popsicles and ice cream...

 Hung out with our cousin Miles...

And just smiled cheesy smiles :o)

3 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

1. The picture of Brianna and Terry at the top looks photoshopped. That background is gorgeous.

2. I love the Colston eating icecream picture. I don't remember ever seeing it. I like surprise pictures.

3. Your Dad is just one big kid and I love him! Him and Colston look like best pals, not grandpa and grandson.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAALL.. AND I LOVE THE BLOG ADDRESS.

Connie said...

fun recap of the past few months. How I love our family. The picture of me is NOT the best, but I remember that day and Colston trying so hard to copy the lady on the TV. I love you.

Angela said...

I love the star sticker over his privates! So funny. I like the one of him eating his grapes.