Sunday, July 11, 2010

THE BEST YEAR EVER

A year ago today, I married my best friend.

A year ago today we were surrounded by our friends and family. A year ago today I made promises to Brandon that I intend to keep forever. A year ago today I thought was the greatest day of my life. A year ago today it WAS the greatest day... but now that a year has gone by with my best friend, I have learned that everyday with him is greater and greater. Come with me as I touch on some of the biggest parts of our first year together as Brandon and Jennifer McCreedy.
1. We went on our honeymoon to Newport, Or

2. We lived in our first apartment with a TINY kitchen

3. We found out we were expecting our first baby... McBaby

4. We celebrated our holidays together as a married couple. (Above: picking our first Christmas Tree)

5. On Valentine's Day we moved into our very first home after some DEEP cleaning and a fresh paint job.
6. Colston was born April 7th 2010. We LOVE him so much and he adds so much to our family.

Along with those six big points, we have had endless family gatherings, birthday parties, days at the river, camping trips, road trips and dinners out. We plan on only continuing these adventures and adding to our family as the time sees right. I love Brandon so very much and am thankful everyday for him. He is an amazing father and husband. We love our son so much and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRANDON!

5 comments:

..telicia.. said...

ahhh... i love this post! i love your new background and stuff too! i can't believe it's been a year! but then i can't believe it's ONLY been a year... seems like you two have been together forever. :)

..telicia.. said...

it's fun looking back and seeing how much you've been through and how much you're accomplished together huh. love it! :)

Angela said...

That is a lot in one year!I am glad you are writing all this down as it happens. Sometimes we forget things. Colston is my favorite part! :)

Laura Dunford said...

I'm so happy you decided to do the highlighting post. You guys have had the most exciting first year out of a lot of people I know that are newleyweds. You are livin' the dream and you take the cuuutest kissing pictures. Some people are gross, but you rock it. I love the wedding kiss one. It couldn't have been captured more perfectly!

Janice said...

Happy anniversary. I guess a lot has happened in that one little year! I honestly thought it had been longer:) good to see you're enjoying life!