Monday, July 19, 2010

Three things....

.... that made my day yesterday. One; I witnessed this on my way to church. (not this specific picture but I saw it.) Totally made me smile.
Second... I saw this.... (obviously not this exact picture BUT) this girl was just running her horse through a field and she looked like she was having so much fun. You could just tell. And for a moment, I wished that sometimes I could just get on a horse and RIDE.
And thirdly and definitely the MOST important...

COLSTON MAKES ME HAPPIEST!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Awww... he looks like hes has grown and i have only been gone for a few days!

Connie said...

I just love the way you have with words and pictures. Your post made my heart sing. I love you and your sweet little family so much. Life is so full of those little miracles you spoke of. We just need to slow down enough to see them. You are one of my most precious miracles.