Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Magic? Maybe...

Here I am. 22 weeks pregnant. (Picture above taken at 21 weeks) Not only is baby Colston kicking my butt from the inside out, but he has now taken up aerobics and gymnatics. It's fun getting to feel him move around and see how excited Brandon gets to finally be able to feel him too. Though it makes for a rough day not getting any sleep at night!

And here is what I can STILL do, but probably not for much longer. (Laura this is for you) Don't mind the belly... couldn't really hide it with my cool magic trick!
Pregnant people CAN do handstands!

7 comments:

Angela said...

After he is born you will be back the way you were in no time! Your young and healthy, and your metabolism is higher than mine! You can pretty much do anything you want as long as you are careful. Besides heavy lifting. :)

Brandon and Jennifer said...

:o) thank you sister! Plus I got the wii active :o)

Laura Dunford said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!
You are awesome and the super cutest pregnant person i have ever seen!!

love you
moncto.

The Super Seven said...

You should ask the doctor if that's safe crazy girl!!! I wouldn't be able to do that not prego let alone with a baby in there......hats off to you.....hope you'll do that for me at the wedding.....if I can manage to hitch hike my family of 7 across the country.....LOL!!!

Angela said...

There. I put you and Brandon in my Christmas post. I will have Elizabeth send you the rest. I also added a new post. :)

Connie said...

you certainly one of a kind and I am so very grateful you are mine. :O)

Chelsee said...

Oh my gosh! You are so stinkin' cute!! Can't wait to see that little Colston :)