Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Spirit

I have been very busy this weekend trying to get all ready for Christmas! Almost have ALL my shopping done too! I wrapped all the presents we have so far and baked sugar cookies from scratch for the FIRST TIME! I will let you know... it was a chaotic experience. Maybe because I am pregnant and get irritated really easy but I just about threw all the dough away and gave up. BUT with help from my mom via the phone, I defeated and WON. Here is the outcome! It was fun. AND right now in the fridge, the holiday jello jigglers are molding and I can't wait to eat them! hahahahaha! Hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season! It really is the best time of the year. NOT TO MENTION TODAY I AM 20 WEEKS! HALF WAY!

PS... I LOVE my new Christmas candles!

5 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

I was looking there, puzzled for a minute for your christmas candles. What are they and what makes them so great? I just changed the wall flower in my room to sweet cinnamon pumpkin. It smells delicious. I need to order some new ones though because I'm all out of wall flowers after this! SAD!

Love, love, love your christmas spirit and those yummy cookies. Feed Colston lots. He can have my share too..

cologeer

Angela said...

MMM... I love cookies. Home made ones. Baking and cooking is fun. I like to try new things. I have a list of the cookies I want to make this week. None of them new, just ones that are tried and true. Congratulations on the cookies!

Angela said...

We are making them next weekend. You are more than welcome!

Harries Family said...

Your turning into such a homemaker, good lookin cookies. I hope you and Brandon had a wonderful Christmas!

Connie said...

your cookies were delicious and your cooking skills are improving my leaps and bounds. See it is not that difficult or awful as you had previously thought, right? I am so so so so so glad you live near by me. I love you so much.