Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cause I can steal too...

Because Laura stole this from somone, I am stealing it from her. Ü

Outside my window..
it's sunny and warm!!! COME ON FALL!

I am thankful for.. My family and amazing friends. Without them, I would be LONELY.

I am praying.. every night for a HEALTHY baby Ü

I am celebrating.. My birthday on SATURDAY... weird. Can't believe I will be 24.

I am wearing.. Adidas b-ball shorts and a tee shirt.

I am reading.. NOTHING. But I am going to start TWILIGHT again.

I am hoping.. That time goes a little faster.... just a little.

I am hearing.. the tv and my little fingers clicking the buttons as I type.

I am creating..
a little baby Ü It's growing everyday.

Around the house.. are lots of pictures of the people and places I love. Pictures are the greatest.

I am smelling.. the candle that's burning and letting off a wonderful scent.

One of my favorite things is.. Sleeping as of late. I am always sleepy... or hungry! ha

A few plans for the rest of the week.. WORKING. Then girls night thursday, and then my birthday on saturday! (it's weird it's already here)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.. Cause this is who I love the most. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

6 comments:

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

SO cute and lucky. Making a baby is lots of fun and tons and tons of fun afterwarsd. Glad that your not having morning sickness. I had all nine months. It was not fun!

Laura Dunford said...

Hahah did you mean to leave my stuff at the top? because you did. I had high hopes when I saw the title though that this would be something stolen from me. I loves it =) just like I like that your baby is trying to steal.. I mean SHARE my birthday. We will be the best of pals in all the world.

By the way ..I'm not pregnant and one of my favorite things is eating and sleeping... weird haha

LOVE YA.
pronab.

Angela said...

He did look handsome that day. You looked nice to!:)
I LOOOVE pictures to!!!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

berry sweet:)

..telicia.. said...

great picture :o) what a handsome couple!!! ;o)

..telicia.. said...

213 days.... GOSH, can mcbaby come NOW please!!!! ;o)