Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dear Sweet McBaby


... Today I have been thinking a lot about you. I can't wait to meet you. I also can not believe how lucky I am to even be awaiting your arrival. Your dad and I absolutely CAN NOT wait. I just wanted to say that I can not wait to be able to see your beautiful face. To play with your little fingers and your little toes. To sing you sweet songs of how much I love you. To read you all of my favorite stories. I can not wait to snuggle you when it's cold outside and to just watch you when you sleep. I can not wait to touch your cute little cheeks, and play with your cute little ears. We already love you so much and just wanted you to know....

Forever and ever all my love (and your daddy's too),
Mommy and Daddy.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

this is sooooo cute!!!
laura told me that you were pregnant and i ment to congratulate you when i found out but didnt get the chance to... so now i am..
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

absolutely darling little mama:)

Angela said...

Its a beautiful thing.

The Super Seven said...

Too cute!!! YOu guys will make such great parents and you sound beyond excited already!!! I can't wait to hear what McBaby is....and hope we get to meet McBaby someday!! Congrats to everyone!!!

Jackie O'Hearon said...

Absolutely precious...like you!!!