Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It was brought to my attention...

That yes... there are still 213 days left til we can all meet Mcbaby.

And Telicia... as if I am not impatient enough, I want to meet McBaby just as badly... wait... MORE BADLY than anyone else!

.... But this is what I have to look forward to help pass this time.

OCTOBER: HALLOWEEN (+birthdays)
NOVEMBER: THANKSGIVING (+birthdays)
DECEMBER: CHRISTMAS (+birthdays)
JANUARY: NEW YEARS (+birthdays)
FEBRUARY: BLAZER/LAKER GAME, VALENTINES DAY (+birthdays)
MARCH: so far just birthdays
APRIL: Potential McBaby siting!
MAY: 2ND THE DUE DATE!!!!

So I guess it will all go by fast. I will have to try to enjoy being pregnant and try not to be so impatient. Heavenly Father must be trying to teach me something... I have been WAY impatient my whole LIFE.

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!

6 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Hahahha I think countdowns make everyone a little more impatient to.. or maybe just anxious.. yeah, lets go with that because i LOVE countdowns... like the 83 day one I have going on... thanks to you i also one to the best day of life.. the day iw as born and the day my new lil' bestie is born haha.. i love youuuuuuuuuu!! yay for you having a bun in the oven... happy happy happpppy.

LOVE, CINDEC

Danelle Grossnickle said...

AWE...the first pregnancy! I got very impatient as well. I had everything set up and ready and would sit ans tare at Leavi's crib...waiting for it6 to be filled with said baby girl:) On the up side the second pregnancy goes much faster because you don't think about it as much but it isn't as fun sometimes because you already know what to expect...have fun with this one!

Brandon and Jennifer said...

Danelle... I would get things ready but we HOPEFULLY wont be in this apartment when McBaby gets here. So... yeah. I am trying to enjoy it.

Laura... Countdowns rock my socks.

Angela said...

Time will go by faster than you want. Enjoy this time. Plan and dream. This part of your life is only once. <3

Angela said...

I would like to change the background of my blog..need some help!

The Super Seven said...

I'm hoping that McBaby makes an early debut on April 26th cause that's my birthday and I would love to share my birthday with someone else......aside from my brother. Hang in there.....time will go so fast.....trust me.....my baby is on the verge or crawling.....I'm thinking I need to tie his legs together to stop him :)