Friday, April 10, 2009

Just cause you should all know...


I LOVE THE BLAZERS. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.
And I never thought I would love any basketball team. HERE WE COME PLAYOFFS!
(I get to go to the first playoff game!)
It's bound to end in a lost voice.
I LOVE YOU ROY, ALDRIDGE, OUTLAW, BATUM, PRYZBILLA, RUUUUUUDdDDYyyy!!!! All of you... I LOVE YOU.

xoxoxoxxxxx goodnight Brandon ROY

PS TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR MY FRIENDS. I honestly don't know what I would do without my amazing friends. I love you all!

3 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

How hilarious are you.. I'm more of a Lebron fan but I'm glad you like basketball regardless =)

Ps. I have a countdown on the bottom of my blogggggg now.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You are too funny! I found that I loved Basketball period this year...odd for me...I hate most sports(watching them that is). This year I fell in love with basketball and hockey..whoohoo! Good for you that you love the Blazers so much, they need us fans! Have fun at the game!!

Angela said...

I changed my blog. What do you think?
Do I have a word verification on mine?