Sunday, April 26, 2009

Even after this... I'm still a fan.

We as dedicated fans of the Portland Trail Blazers, upon them making it to the 2009 Playoffs, WAITED IN LINE FOR 15 HOURS FOR TICKETS to game one. REALLY. We arrived at 9:00pm Wednesday the 15th. Where we did wait ALL night... in the COLD, for tickets to go on sale Thursday the 16th at 12:00pm. We were hungry, cold, and they got kinda cranky. See below for the beginning of our adventure.

Here sit Brittney and I as we first got settled in our chairs to hold our spot in line over the long wait ahead of us.

This is Brittney at some time in the middle of the night when we were hungry, and COLD as you can see.

Just me... cold but all smiles!

This is in the morning... when the sun started shining a little. I ended up having to share my blanket with Erek cause he was COLDER than me.

And here is the three of us about to get moving toward the ticket counter.

SATURDAY APRIL 18th:
Playoff Game #1
Before the game the three of us decided to go back to the spot we had waited so long in line and take another picture!

These next pictures are in REVERSE order but I will tell the rest of this story:

This is the game that sucked really bad.

Me, Stef, Brandon, and Erek

This was towards the end of the game when the Blazers were losing really bad and we were wishing we would have bought GAME #2 tickets instead. We were kinda mad that we waited so long in line for such a blowout but hey... you can't win them all.

Had to get a picture of Roy... the one on the LEFT... xoxoxox

This was our whole group minus one, (waiting on Nick) before the game.
Jason, Britt, Erek, Stef, Me, Brandon, and James
PS WITH OUR FREE REDBULLS LAURA

BEFORE the game we went and ate at Red Robin cause we love it there. Here is Britt and I.

And of course... what is a post without a peace sign picture from me. SO there you go... the blowout/fun night of the Blazers playoff game #1.

2 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE YOU? because I do. Hahahha ..I just died when I read your "ps" about redbull. Hilarious. I can't wait to come have fun with youuuuuu.

I'm off to watch Twilight before going to a bonfire!! Peace out love!

Angela said...

Enjoy these times....