Thursday, April 9, 2009

A little VENTATION.

Ok so... I just want to say I am SO SO SO SO glad that this week (WORK WEEK) is:

O - V - E - R.

I am SO blessed to have a job, especially in this time of economic hardship. But.... I HATE IT. I don't mind working because I know it's part of life, and it's good discipline but I can't stand all the drama that comes with it. It's seriously like being in highschool ALL OVER AGAIN. And if you didn't know, I HATED highschool with a PASSION.


BLAH BLAH BLAH....



So thank you Heavenly Father for my job... and for this journey of secret lessons I am assuming you need me to LEARN from working there with the people I do. I am REALLY glad that I do have AMAZING friends that I have met from there. I guess they will have to keep me grateful.


That's all. Thanks for reading... if you are. HA.

Ps.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Brandon Michael McCreedy.


4 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

It is good to blow off some steam every once in a while when life seems frustrating! You have great faith Jennifer! Thanks for following my nieces blog, you are a sweetie!

Laura Dunford said...

Im glad this week is over too. Good Friday will live up to its name. I also hated high school. What a silly part of life.. oh well, lessons learned and its over with. I'm blessed in that way.

=) love you.

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

:D High school drama is never fun!! Just when you think it should be over it comes back in a new place. But at least you have a love of your life to come home to!

Angela said...

thanks for commenting on my blog. of course my girls are lovely! I have more pictures to post so keep checking.