Sunday, November 16, 2008

WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

We are so in love it's almost sick. Ü

Isn't it pretty? Ü

I was too happy to stop smiling!

~ <3 ~

Me at the top of Beacon Rock

And Brandon at the top

Truckin' to the top

So happy together...



So here you go everyone! This is how it happened... the pictures are backwards but OH WELL. They are there! Brandon planned a hike to Beacon Rock. Just the two of us. I was SO excited to spend some time with just him. So we start our hike and eventually make it to the top. As I go to take a picture of the two of us he said, "Jen" I turned around to find him down on one knee with a ring. My first response, "No FREAKIN WAY!" Then I was like, "YES YES YES YES YES!!!" He put the BEAUTIFUL ring my my finger and then we kissed! It was perfect! Then he said he had something else for me. He pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and said that he had colored me a picture. It was a prince on one knee with a ring asking a princess to marry him. I am CERTAIN that was the greatest day of my life and I am SO blessed that every great day I have for the rest of my life will be with the man I love. Ü So save the date and COME! JULY 11th!

7 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

We're so happy that you're happy! I had to enlarge the picture so I could get a look at that rock (and no, not becon rock!)! The text message just didn't do it justice! It's beautiful!

Alisha said...

Yay! Congratulations! You guys look so happy together!

MandarineMama said...

CONGRATS JEN!!!!!! This is the most exciting news, and it is the first thing I have read today which means that my day should be happy all day:) I am sooooooo happy for you. Congrats again!!!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

YAY! I am so very excited for you! That is such a sweet story! Robert says Brandon is a really nice guy! God for you! I will be there...FYI I do wedding flowers and for you...just the cost of the flowers and supplies:) No pressure! I will understand if you want someone else...:) YAY!

Harries Family said...

Yeah, congrats again. Cute pictures. Now the fun begins...planning. If you need any help planning I love weddings and planning them. July is a good month to be married. Adam and I were married July 1st.

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

SO cute. YOu should dave the picture he colored and get a frame with multiple openings in it and put it in one with picture of you guys for the engagement! Cute! Congrats once again!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! so pretty!