Monday, October 13, 2008

My Secret Date for my LOVE

So I concluded that Brandon and I hadn't had a good fun date in awhile. Just the two of us. So I decided to do something about it cause I was starting to miss him a little. (Yes I see him everyday but never just the two of us) I told him that I was taking him somewhere and that he had to leave his saturday open. And he had NO clue what was planned Ü. Our date started at about 8:30am and I took him out to breakfast. We had a chance to talk and it was wonderful. I then surprised him with where we were going... OMSI!!!!! He was so excited and so was I. We got to go play with all the cool things they have AND got to watch a movie in the OMNI-Max theater. It was called WILD OCEAN and it was pretty cool. After that we had the chance to go to the planiterium to watch COSMIC COLLISIONS. It was one of the best days EVER. We both had so much fun spending time together. I love him SO much and I am so lucky to have him in my life. Here are some pictures of our adventure.

Safety First! (in the Chemistry lab)

We made FLUBBER!

SEE!!!!


And this is US. So in love....Ü

4 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I like that last picture a lot! YOu two match (in looks) very well!

Anonymous said...

How fun. I would like to go to breakfast then some where fun with my sweatheart, but I have been to omsi with all my children on feild trips, and other kids that it would just feel like we were going on another field trip. But you guys gradeschool kids in big bodies right?

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That sounds like fun...unlike Angela I have always dreamed of going to OMSI with just Robert or by myself to see everything and play with everything without a single kid tugging on me or having ADD so we can't really read about everything and play with everything. I hate OMSI field trips not because I hate OMSI but because I never get to see anything good. Kids are like little jumping beans when you take them there and then when they find something they like it is those stupid 2 liter bottles that you fill up with water until they pop up and they sit there for an hour...SNOOZE FEST! Good job creating a great date!

Chelsee said...

Such a good idea! I might have to copy you sometime ;)