Sunday, December 21, 2008

THREE DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS! WOOOHOOO

So here I am after a LONG while of no postings... sorry. But ANYWAY... today was the second Sunday that church was canceled because of the snow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I LOVE the snow that everyone seems to hate so much. I am SO happy that we will most likely be having a white Christmas seens as how we NEVER get those. I think it makes things SO much more Christmasy and COZY. Today our family and Brandon and his sister Amber, and her little sister Stevey came and we all went out and played in the snow. It was a little hard at first because there is a thin layer of ice on top of the snow but after a little while it became easier. It was SO much fun to just be outside sleding down our little hill, walking out to the frozen pond, wrestle in the snow, swing, and go down the slick slide LOTS and LOTS. Here are some pictures of our fun filled day. And work has been canceled for TOMORROW YAY!!!! So I will most likely be spending another day outside in this BEAUTIFUL snow! Hope you enjoy!My love and me Ü

Stevey, Amber, Brandon, Dad, and Mom all by the pond.

Getting THROWN down by my love... see how much he loves me? HA!

Of course a kissie picture has to be taken in the SNOW Ü


And here he is sharing his piece of ICE with me. How nice of him!

I hope you all are staying WARM in your houses and being safe if you have to drive anywhere. But don't forget how fun it is to bundle up and play outside in this snow. We don't get it very much and I think it's a blessing. So stop complaining and find somehow to be thankful for it. At least it's an excuse to all stay home with the family, watch movies being cozy on the couch, play outside and drink hot chocolate... Ü COME ON IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

what fun :) you guys look great :) love ya!

Harries Family said...

How cute you two are! I was happy about the snow at first, but I am tired of it now, but I am so glad that we did have a white Christmas! I am sure we will have church Sunday so see ya there.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

AHA! I didn't comment on this one...I must have typed in the wrong verification and not noticed! What I said was...Yes ! I will still do your flowers! Gerbera daisies are amazing! These pictures are so great! I love the one at the end. It was so nice to see you and Heather together at church, I ahve fond memories of watching you 2 in high school ( bet ya didn't know that ) when you were friends. You guys are so great! I know you had ups and downs but what a great thing to be friends!

..telicia.. said...

you need a new post... why dont' you update us about your WEDDING!!! ;o)