Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!

So I am sorry I have no pictures but I had my 23rd birthday and it has passed. Yesterday being my day off AND my birthday this is what I did:

1. Worked 5 hours of overtime from 5-10.
2. Was given a cupcake with a candle before work from my Hunny. Ü
3. Came home and sat around for awhile, took a nap, and got my presents from my parents. (a really cute nice gray sweater I wanted!)
4. Got ready to go to our joint birthday party at Big Al's bowling alley where A LOT of our great friends spent the night hanging out with us!
5. Right before the party, I got to open my presents from Brandon and his family. (The black coat I REALLY wanted REALLY bad, One Tree Hill season 5 Ü, and a quote book from Brittney)

So all in all, my birthday was pretty good. Can't believe I am 23. It's really really weird for me. Ha! Anyway, hope all is well with everyone else. And thanks again to all who helped make this a good birthday!

No comments: