Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Paint Job Ü

Today I got the chance to help my friend's Erek and Stef paint the room for their Baby Brayden. It was SO much fun because I LOVE to paint and it's just exciting getting ready for babies! She picked a really pretty green that matches the crib bedding PERFECTLY. Since the sheets are striped I had this idea to put a few stripes on the wall to add some fun perks. This is how it turned out and I am SO proud! And thanks to Erek, we got it all done today Ü

View from the door

These stripes are on the opposite wall than the others

View from the window

So let me know what you think! I LOVE it!!!!!! Makes me want to repaint my room too!

6 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I wish you could paint Isaac's room! The stripes look SO SO cool. I love them. And you. :)

Janice said...

cute idea!

MandarineMama said...

This is a great idea Jenn!!!!! :) Love it! I have been thinking about painting Kammy's room for awhile now. These pictures make the wheels in my head spin!!!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That is such a cute idea! My house is next k? I totally love reading your blog...you and I would have been good friends in high school...you are such a great girl!My husband wanted to get a hold of Brandon(which is funny cause I didn't know he even knew him???) to tell him that Basketball is back on every Tuesday and Thursday night at 8pm at the school and the fee is now $3 per night...gym price went up:)

Chelsee said...

Sooo cute!! I love, love, love it!! I wish that painting job was done at my house - good idea lady :)

..telicia.. said...

so pretty much if and when we get a house.. you're painting evelyne's room. cool?! as i was laying in bed last night i thought of exactly what i want!!! i'm excited!