Sunday, September 28, 2008

May all your wishes come true Ü

Today was my family birthday party after church. It was a lot of fun to have most of the family there to celebrate! Due to a little wind, my mom and sister had to block my candles from being blown out with that cool blanket. I must say that blowing out 23 candles was pretty tough!

My Love and Me. Both one year older Ü I love him SO much!

Miss Becca and Brandon. She adores him!

Me and Lady Kathryn. She's a DOLL!

Brittney and Me. She is pretty much one of my favorites.

4 comments:

Victoria Stanley said...

Sounds like your birthday was great! I hope it was wonderful!! Here's a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me, cuz I suck when it comes to birthdays and timing, lol!
~Loves~
~Vicky~

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Another year older...where does the time go?

A little Birdie... said...

Looks fun! Hope your birthday was fab-u-lous! Miss you!

..telicia.. said...

Two birthdays! man oh man! Lucky!!! Looks like you had a GREAT birthday! See, gettin old isn't THAT bad.. But you'll get to hear my whining here in a about two months.. ha :)