Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Lovely

So Brandon loves to fish. He would go everyday if he could. I am trying to gain an interest myself so we can do it together. I even bought two of my own fishing poles last year and a fishing license. I caught a steelhead which is a pretty big accomplishment I hear! hahahaha... Anyway Brandon got a chance to go fishing with his best friend Jay the other day and I was kinda glad I didn't have to go! But that's a secret so don't tell! But here is a recent picture of my love and his little trout Ü

1 comment:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I love fish pictures after men have caught them...did you see the one of my husband and my son that I posted...goofy guys and their love of fishing??? I will never get it either, don't feel bad, there are tons of things that I do that I don't really like just because Robert likes them...like going to the beach this weekened(I know I am weird but I HATE the beach...long story)