Monday, June 2, 2008

June ALREADY

So I can't believe it's already June. We are half way done with the year of 2008 and I seriously am shocked. It's funny how the older you get the faster time really does fly. It's weird.... But anyway not much is going on I guess... but here is an update for those of you who don't know.

1) Work. They are closing down the department I work in at the DC. It's a big shock for everyone considering 50 of us work there. No none of us are losing our jobs but it's going to be pretty crazy for the next few months. They are offering weeks off at a time just to help the warehouse not be so crowded. (Though I can't afford that with my new car!) But the thing is, we have to find a place for 50 people in three other departments that already are well employed. So I guess we will see how this turns out. Whatever, as long as I still have my job. PS... I am looking at getting another part time job to work nights and work my young life away. Sounds fun huh?

2) Baby Zach. He went to the doctor today and got three shots. Yuck. You can definitely tell he's not feeling so hot. I feel kinda bad for the kid. I snuggled him for about an hour after I got home today and he is NOT a snuggly boy. So I enjoyed it! Anyway, he now weighs 18 lbs and is 27 in long. Instead of being in the 2 percentile, he has now reached the 10 percent! YAY for growing baby Zach. We are working on his crawling for he is a little slow but he is getting better everyday. No more teeth yet....

3) Baby Kathryn received her name and blessing on Sunday and it was awesome. Here is a little picture. You can even see she is filling out in her face!

Definitely a STALEY!

4) Last but not least, Friends: I had the chance to have a girls night out with some friends from work. It was so much fun! We went to a place in Portland called the melting pot. It's ALL fondue! DELICIOUS. It is SUPER expensive but SO worth the experience! Here are some pictures.

The sign outside

Tabby, Britani, Sally, and ME

All the goodies to dip into the CHOCOLATE!

Four girls and some chocolate fondue... well kinda!

Sally and I and our yummy SPARKLING CIDER!

2 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I've always wanted to go there! Yum!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

I finally figured out who I'm Jennifer is! Thanks for looking at my blog and commenting! I am trying to get Angela up to speed so she can comment too:) Your blog is darling and I loves these pictures Jennifer! I am going to post your link on my blog if that is okay? Do you have the google next button(In google reader) yet...must have for keeping up on blogs!