Saturday, December 10, 2011

November wrap up!

Just wanted to make sure that I added the rest of the month of November. I am not exactly sure of all the dates but here's the big load of pictures! 

Zachary and Colston playing the piano... yes they are about the same size... hahaha

OLIVIA'S BDAY PARTY: We all gathered at the Staley home to celebrate Olivia's 16th birthday. I can not believe she is 16. I remember babysitting her and now she's in high school and has babysat MY kids... crazy. This was also the week that Laura came to visit with her mom from Canada. They stayed for the whole week and even an extra day in hopes that Sawyer would make her debut. As we already know, that didn't happen. It was so fun having them here to visit. 
Ruby, Kate, Charman and Becca
Birthday Girl Olivia
Jonny
Zach and 'Daddy Jacob' 
Elizabeth
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Ruby and Kim
Jacob and Lana... SOON to be WED!!!!
Becca and Charlie
Esther
Lilly, Esther, and Meri being silly
Mathew and Joseph
Miss Emma
Meri and Will (the Staley boys had mohawks for a few days... )
Jackie (Laura's mom) and my momma

My boy ate a cupcake hahaha... He's so cute. 
Our little sugar boy
Me and my love
Hate this picture but... ha... 
Ruby and C getting Gpa Barry

FUN AT THE GPARENTS: The Dunford kids went to my parents house to stay the night. They had a big spaghetti feed with silly utensils and made tee-shirts for their friends for Christmas. Colston and I headed over to hang out too while we waited for Baby Sister. (We spent many days over there waiting while B was working)





THANKSGIVING: We didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving. Lame I know but it happens. We stopped by my parents house in the early afternoon and ended up eating with them. (These pictures are all from mom and dad's) We then went to Brandon's gma's house, which is down the road from ours, for dinner. I ate and ate more food than I had in the weeks prior in hopes it would help crowd Sawyer right out. NOPE! I was SO uncomfortably full. 

Mr. Cheeser
This is how C plays games with everyone... Zach wasn't too happy but we all thought it was hilarious.
Jeremy playing the piano

HELPING GPA: The boys LOVE to help Gpa outside. Mom ran out and snapped these awesome pictures. 




This just melts my heart.... I don't want him to grow up... 

Boy do these guys love their Gpa! ('Papa')

And last but not least, Colston LOVES his stroller and often my parents will push him around their house (inside). Sometimes when it gets real quiet, you know the moment you realize your child is probably getting into something they shouldn't be, or making a mess, you can find Colston in his stroller... What a funny kid. 

1 comment:

Angela said...

So nice. Its amazing how fast I forget! I love it when we get together. I wish it was more often. Would have been funny to see colston sitting in the middle of the life game. I can picture it with his cheesy grin, and 'what' expression!