Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at Brandon's mom's house. Unlike last year there were a lot of family in and out who also spent some time with us. It was good to get to see those we don't see as often and just be together as a family. We showed up around noon and stayed til around seven or so. There was a delicious ham dinner made by mine truly Mr. B and lots of presents to pass around. I can't believe how spoiled we all were. 
Gma Teresa's ginormous tree
Santa Baby (Miles)
Gma and Colston... these bears have magnetic noses so they kiss. He thought it was so funny. I love this picture.
There is a story behind these pictures besides my children being overly tired. I really wanted a picture of these cute cousins together in their Christmas attire. I originally put Smac on Colston's lap BUT he was not having him. He shoved her off his lap and right onto the couch. She just tucked and rolled and ALMOST landed on the floor. We saved her though and I braved the picture once again and just put her NEXT to him. The outcome makes me laugh... 
Aunt Britt got Colston a set of TWO potato heads. Colston LOVES Toy Story and these two Potatoes dress up as Buzz, Woody, Jessie and of course the original Mr. Potato Head. He was so happy when he saw them. 
Daddy helping Colston unwrap a present from Gpa Berry
Amber and baby Miles
Gpa Berry (Amber's Dad) and baby Sawyer
Just hanging out
This is just a picture to show some of us that were there. It was a great day/night. I love this time of year and all the time spent with family. There is always good food and I GUESS presents are a plus. But aside from that, obviously there is the real meaning of the season and that is Jesus Christ. What a HUGE blessing He is in our lives daily. 

No comments: