Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OCTOBER 2011

OCTOBER
A few randoms to start:
This little man keeps growing way to fast. Here he is all dressed up for church. Not to mention stealing dad's plain waffle and just munching away. He's so funny.

Lately whenever Colston goes poop in his diaper he will bring us a diaper and say, "Poop." Well this day he told me he pooped but he hadn't so I got really excited and asked if he wanted to go on the toilet. He has never ever gone but we always put him on it so he isn't scared of it. LO AND BEHOLD this kid did his business IN THE TOILET! We literally screamed and shouted with excitement and pratically had a poo party right there in the bathroom. This is how he smiled for dad for the picture. Love this Buddy Man of ours. (And no, it hasn't happened since but oh well)

One day in Oct. Colston and I were driving to the store with Aunt Brittney. On our way home he just started yelling really loudly. As soon as I stopped at a red light I turned to see why on earth he felt the need to yell so loud. THIS is what I found. I could NOT stop laughing and made Brittney snap a picture really fast. I even printed this as an 8x10 to hang in our house. That's how much I love it!

Our little (BIG) Buddy Man got his first big boy hair cut. We've buzzed his head a few times but I really didn't want to get rid of all of his cute hair this time. We took him over to Telicia's and she worked her magic. I think I just buzz his head because it's practically a chore keeping this kid still long enough for ANYTHING. He's so cute!

We had the chance to watch my sister Adrienne's two youngest girls overnight. I decided to try something fun for bath time that would interest ALL of them. They range in age 6 to 1 so this is the result of what I found! I went to the Dollar Tree and bought some glow sticks. I threw them in the bath turned off the light (left the door open) and they were in there for almost an hour! It was awesome and they had SO MUCH FUN!

We tried on Halloween costumes. Our friends had a couple for us to try out so we didn't have to make anything or buy it. We tried the dinosaur... no go as you can see. He hated the things going over his hands.
We decided on the Tigger costume with nothing but smiles... 

This boy NEVER EVER falls asleep in random places. (ie: the floor or anywhere but by one of us or on one of us) EXCEPT for once in the grocery cart with Aunt Brittney. He brought me his blankie, which he loves and takes EVERYWHERE, and fell asleep just like this. It was sweet. Oh how I love my baby boy. 

This about killed me. I could NOT stop laughing. I had this google eye floating around the house and I stuck it to Colston's forehead. The top picture he was trying to get it off and he couldn't find it with his hands. The facial expression I have no clue WHERE it came from, but my word I was crying from laughing so hard. The second picture is just his awesome smile. 

THE PUMPKIN PATCH: Pomeroy Farm
For the last three years we have trotted up to the Pomeroy Farm to visit none other than Steve Zedekar. (The Zedekar's have been my parents neighbors since I was three) Anyway, he works at the farm and gives the tractor rides. It's less crowded here and they have a pumpkin lane they take you down with pumpkin people dressed in costumes. It's pretty fun. The weather was perfect pumpkin patch weather. No rain but definitely cloudy.
He was a little scare of these little pumpkin boys by himself so Gma Teresa helped him say hi!
This was when he saw the cows. First time up close in real life. HE LOVED IT.
Oh and this boy wont ever say the word, "COW." When we go through his words randomly throughout the days and get to cow, he just moo's. It's hilarious. 
Trying to pick his favorite pumpkin.
More cows...
These two are twins... I'm sure of it. 
And I love it!
Helping dad with the pumpkins.
FAMILY
On the tractor ready to head through Pumpkin Lane!
Brandon took him through the little maze and said he never took one wrong turn and practically ran through it.
This would be his "weak" smile while getting to sit on an old tractor.

CARVING:
We had our good friends Jordan and Ona over to carve pumpkins with us this year. Colston was VERY into it all. Though he would get side tracked a few times and carry his little pumpkin around the house sprinkling seeds wherever he went. It was fun to watch him help B and then take the guts out of his own pumpkin and put them in Brandon's. 
Putting the seeds in the white container so Ona could roast them for us! YUMMY
I carved him a baseball which he broke so it was just a big circle. hahaha....
Jordan and Ona's massive pumpkins.
A sweet smile from my hubs... ha!
Getting the guts out... that I already got out. 
DROOOOOL!
Our happy family!
Jordan and Ona

TRICK OR TREAT!
We were pretty excited this year to go trick or treating because Colston is finally old enough to understand it a little bit better. We just went around to the close neighborhood and weren't out for long. But Colston LOVED it and even said, "Trick or Treat" and would often try to hand people back the candy they gave to him. It was priceless.
Here are the boys ready to go!
I'm a bum and didn't dress up. 
Waiting at Tessa's house for our little friend Addy and all go out together.
"Come on dad! HURRY!"
Tessa and I at Mallord Landing.... guess we didn't realize we had to put our hands through too... 
Tiger cowboy! YEEEHAW!
Colston being a pumpkin, "bump bump."
Our little bandit!
Fishing for candy!
Love his expression here.
Our little friend Addy!
They were so dang cute... 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
They did so good together... it was so cute to watch.
SMILES!
Eating M+Ms
My silly hubs and our sweet boy
Smile Tessa!
Last stop our house. I ran ahead and turned on our light... C wouldn't look and cried when we made him come inside. All in all it was a fun night!!!

2 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Jen you look like YOU stole a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch! My goodness you're all baby! And beautiful of course :)

Angela said...

I am glad you have all these pictures. It reminds me of when mine were young. Just me saying that makes me feel old and proves how fast they grow up! Enjoy every minute!