Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hair cuts....

I didn't want to cut Colston's hair. I LOVE it. Well loveD it I guess I should say. I loved how crazy it was when he woke up or was playing really hard... I just loved it. BUT Brandon won this time and we buzzed it. YES I suppose it was getting a little crazy, but I still loved it. I gave in and buzzed a bit of it myself, then had to have B finish so I wouldn't start crying like a little baby. HE LOOKS SO GROWN UP NOW. I had one of those moments where I looked at my baby, only to see a little boy in his place. Broke my heart a little though he is still one of the most handsome boys I have ever seen.

BEFORE:

 AFTER:
He is such a sweet boy that I love so much....

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

I love his haircut! Looks like a brand new kid haha I hope he still loves me/knows me next week!