Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hunting... for the perfect TREE!

So this year, like every year, we drove up to our favorite tree farm in good ol' Washougal. Brandon had to work overtime (lame for a Saturday) so once he was finished we piled in the car to head off on our journey. As we drove along all the windy back roads in hopes of finding snow, I casually stated, "It would suck to go into labor right now." Well needless to say, we found no snow, Colston slept the whole way, and I clearly did not go into labor. DARN.
My little Buddy Man helping me find the perfect tree.
Checking out the little ones... AND we forgot his hat so he wore mine.
Searching with Dad. I love these guys SO much!
Telling us that one was way too small.
LOVE
Brandon trying to convince me this tree was only 9ft. When really... more like 12ft. 
WE FOUND IT!!!!
Colston being a dork... hahahaha
CHEESE!
Brandon cutting down the tree!
Just watching.... 

Me and my peanut head
Telling dad how to do it. 
Telling us how we broke the tree. Well more like, "Brote. Eeee."
Little man on a mission
We LOVE this kid....
Baby Sister tucked in all nice and warm.... still. 
Warm fire and hot chocolate
It was a lot of fun yet again and I am actually really glad we got it done before baby. Now to keep the tree alive til Christmas!
CANDY CANE!

AT HOME:
Our beautiful BIG tree all decorated
Our Christmas books on display
A few more small touches of Christmas... soon there will be more.
All lit up!
And our little family ready to enjoy this holiday season!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

GREAT post! I wish i had more pictures of when my children were young. I need to make it up with Esther. We are getting our tree this weekend. I just might do a post a like yours : ) I love the pictures of Brandon and Colston walking holding hands. Ever so sweet.