Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Couponing and Chocolate

This morning, Brandon got a ride to work with a friend and left us the car. Colston was up at 6:30am after sleeping ALL night from 8:30pm til he woke up. It was wonderful. I however do not sleep through the night due to the EXTRA pressure on my bladder BUT I did feel more rested. Anyway, since B left us the car I decided to finish our Christmas shopping for the most part and get groceries with my coupons. My 'helper' had the newspaper literally ALL OVER THE HOUSE. He played with it for over an hour. He would cover his 'uck' (truck) with it then plow through it all. By the time it was time to go to the store this kid's hands were BLACK. It was gross but so funny. 

 Once we got home, we ate lunch and I put Colston down for a nap. I enjoyed some ice cream and then decided to clean and make Brandon a treat. At the moment I got up, so did Colston SO I entertained him with Christmas music and built him a fort. He loved it. I got a lot done. We made home made Resses (Brandon's favorite) and they turned out delicious. I even let my little man lick the spoon. HE LOVED IT. And yes... it was a stay in our jammies all day kind of day. 
 (he slipped while testing me with the Christmas tree and fell right into the side table)
 CHEEEEESE! (more like CHOCOLATE!)
These really do taste as good as they look. Probably even better than the real thing if I do say so myself. SUPER easy too!

2 comments:

Jackie O'Hearon said...

They do look delicious....and the recipe is where????? great photos!!!love you

Angela said...

I looooove his cheesy smiles!!!