Thursday, March 3, 2011

A SURPRISE PARTY!!!

We've never had a surprise party for dad so I planned a short and sweet one just for him!!! It was the Saturday before Colston and I started our adventure so we just had dessert and presents. Adrienne and her family and Kim couldn't make it but here are some pictures!!!

We all CAN count to 61 but we didn't have cake and I didn't want to try to hold that many candles!

Presents!

Jonathan holding Ruby and Colston

You better believe we had balloons!

Zachary

Popsicle!

Johnny

Charlie

Angela and Mom

Miss Ruby

3 comments:

Janice said...

love your family. fun times! Geesh your dad is "old" :) shhhh, don't tell him I said that;)

Laura Dunford said...

You didn't post my favorite picture of your Mom and Angela haha rats!

I wish two things
1) That I could be as pretty as you with a camera that close to my face. You will be a skin model someday. I can see it now.
2) I wish I could have been at that party. I love your family. I'd have bought your Dad one of those snazzy fisherman hats from peggys cove to wear. hahaha

..telicia.. said...

love all the pictures of all the kiddos. i can't believe how big everyone is getting!!! especially that cute little Ruby! she is a doll..