Thursday, March 3, 2011

Randoms of February

I don't even have words for how cute this chunk is! How can you NOT love him?

Awesome tiger pants... made by Aunt Kim for her boys who are now tooooo big for them

Playing with Grama Connie

Favorite past time? Climbing the stairs. Always makes this kid SUPER happy!

LOVE those thighs!

What's in here?

He's a climber!

I looked over one day and thought, you seem pretty tall right now... here's why:


And last.... another one of his favorite things to do.

No matter how busy he keeps us, we both can't imagine our life without him. Parenting is HARD. There are days I could cry, times I wish I could just sleep, and MUCH MUCH MORE. But no matter what I could complain about, doesn't compare to how many WONDERFUL things there are. I love being a mother. I love being a wife. I love my family so much and can't believe I got so lucky. My boys are pretty dang cute!

5 comments:

Angela said...

He is super cute! Its good that he is busy. They are fun. I love this age. I like the first picture best!

Laura Dunford said...

I don't understand where he gets all his energy from. The kid never stops. I predict he will be super buff and a big stud in high school. He will have abs of steel from all his climbing and muscles galore from pulling himself up on everything.

I love C and your Mom is a megababe in that picture. I love her.

..telicia.. said...

this kid is GO GO GO! i love it. LOL and those thighs, are AMAZING. :)

Danee Hansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danee Hansen said...

I want to come over and play with chubby cheeks :] He is a mover!! I am sure you have your hands full, but I can tell you are a fun mom! Love you guys