Thursday, March 3, 2011

JANUARY 2011

HAPPPPPPY NEW YEAR! (We don't have a picture to post... but we were up. I think... ha... can't remember.)



This boy crawls behind everything, over everything, between everything, under everything... you get the point. He definitely keeps us on our toes!

PROJECTS!!!
C LOVES to help B with anything! Here he is helping put together our new shelf! (Colston in the way? Eh no big deal!)

Big smiles from daddy!

GIRLS NIGHT AT MY HOUSE!!!
I had all the girls in the family over one night to watch Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. It was a lot of fun! We ate yummy snacks and pizza and drank pop! It really was a good time and I think we need to do it more often. Better start planning the next one!


2 comments:

Janice said...

lucky you're all so close!

Laura Dunford said...

Glad I missed the memo when girls night was or I would have sat home in all black clothing and mourned my absence. Girls nights always look like so much fun. I vote for one in October too since I seem to be into planning my vacay down there. Here that, DOWN because I'll live above you and so much closer. Wooooo.

I love those pictures of C getting stuck. I'm laughing just thinking about him getting his head stuck between our chair and the doorway here. He's a hoot.