Thursday, March 3, 2011

DECEMBER 2010

We got our Christmas tree at the same place we got it last year. This time though we had Brittney instead of Amber. It was so fun to have C this year and not be pregnant! hahaha... he loved watching B cut down the tree.

Here is what else happened this month:
THIS IS OUR CHEESE BALL. I was outside looking in and this is what I got! hahaha

For Christmas I took some pictures of my nephew Zachary and his mom as her gift. They turned out great and it was a lot of fun!
Of course it being the season and all, I gave in and let C indulge in this candy cane, which he CLEARLY loved!
I got the chance to sing as a part of the 'Lobby Singers' at the Oregon Ballet. (The Nutcracker) I went with a group of girls/women/ladies including my sister and her daughters Brianna and Elizabeth. It was fun to be together but the Ballet isn't my FAVORITE. (Not to mention we got a little lost in Portland and had to walk a ways.... hahaha)
This was Christmas morning. He loved his stuffed monkey from mom and dad!
Mom and Dad got me this really neat peace sign wreath and I LOVE LOVE LOVE!
This is miss Ruby. She's just a doll.

Our family on Christmas.
Just a festive picture of our little man! Such a cutie pie if you ask me!
The month of December also meant that Colston was EIGHT months. Can't believe how fast time is flying... I love it and hate it at the same time!
Me... being mean. But come on... this is hilarious! And we also went to the Zedekar annual Christmas Eve party. Fun as every year THOUGH we really really missed Anna Banana who is in South Korea.

We had a very MERRY Christmas and got to spend a lot of quality time with our family and friends. I love the time of year and the feeling Christmas brings. Sad that most only let it last for that one month. Wish I could tell everyone Merry Christmas at the stores ALL YEAR! hahahaha

3 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

You would blog when I am studying... so now I will be checking to see how far the updates go tonight.... I want a peace sign wreath! Maybe i'll make one out of canadian trees

Janice said...

great pictures. love the Santa one! and the ones of Zachary and his mom was very nice.

Laura Dunford said...

I am truly frightened by that first picture. I had to come back and say it. I'd like to see more of Zach and Jessica though!