Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A SURPRISE FROM...

CANADA!!! Sisterface Laura sent me a birthday package. It was completely AWESOME because it drew out my birthday by a month. She rocks.
Just to be safe... I blurred out our addresses. Don't need any stockers.

C was TOO excited and insisted I open my package before taking him out.

CANADIAN CHOCOLATE! My favorite was the Coffee Crisp! YUMMMMY!

The AWESOME card Karen made upon request by Laura. I am the one on the left and Laura is on the right. We are wearing basketball shorts and peace sign shirts in case you were wondering.

AND SHE SENT ME MY VERY OWN I HEART CANADA SHIRT! And I do heart it cause Laura is there and her awesome family that I get to meet in FEBRUARY! Woohoo!!!

You are wonderful Laura and thank you for being awesome. LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

Hahah I love you! I'm glad you liked my super belated package... next time I'll send more coffee crisp :)

cant WAIT for february!!!!!!!!!!