Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SEVEN MONTHS

His first scratch due to a friend hitting him with a toy... oh and his completely ADORABLE face that I LOVE. (How can you not LOVE that face?!)

This boy can sit UP all by himself ANNNNND crawl. He is now around 19lbs. He says DADA and mumbles random conversations most of the time. He has no teeth but is definitely teething. Poor guy. His nose is STUFFY and he sometimes has a fever. I feel so bad for the little guy. I'm not wishing time away but I do hope his little teeth poke through soon. He tries hard to be happy though! He keeps us on our toes and when he crawls, he crawls FAST. Watch out world this boy is on his way!!!


(LOVE THE CHUNK!)

2 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

It's hard to believe this is the same kid who wore baggy tube socks 7 months ago.... where has the time gone?

Angela said...

I love his chubby legs, arms, and face!