Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SHOTS are LAME

The time for Colston's second round of shots arrived and I was NOT excited. His stats came in at:

HEAD: 14 cm
LENGTH: 21 in
WEIGHT: 8lbs 14 oz
10th percentile


They call him petite. (BUT he was surprised at how strong he already is) Ha... I told him it was nothing personal and that someday he will have big muscles like his daddy. THEN while we were waiting for his shots to arrive, he fell into a DEEP sleep. Lame AGAIN. I felt bad that he would soon have to wake up to SHOTS in his poor little petite chicken legs. Here is a before and after shot of our little man.

Clearly... Before.

And clearly.... After. Our poor sad little man.

He did such a good job and was so brave. He had the saddest cry in the entire world that I would like to never see or hear again but I know I will have to... I just don't ever want him to hurt. EVER.

3 comments:

..telicia.. said...

shots are the saddest thing ever! did you nurse right after? that always helped Evelyne. did that sound like you know who?! LOL! :) i never got a picture of Evelyne's sad face after shots- that picture breaks my heart! Yay for 10th percentile- it's gettin' there!! He'll get musCKley soon enough. :)

A little Birdie... said...

Oh such a sad sad picture :( Funny thing is that Isaac was almost Colston's exact size (minus 4 oz) when he was born! Can you imagine pushing that thing out?!

Laura Dunford said...

As sad as his little face looks, its still such a cute crying face. Thats a gift in itself.. having a cute sad cry. I know its different you because he's your kid... but ohh, i just love his little lips when he cries (although we all know I prefer him sleeping and quiet!) he looks SOOOO big in the peaceful picture. he's going to be gigantic when i come in july.

aless