Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Mother's Day

I know this post is late... but at least it's here. This is me catching up FINALLY. Hope you love me for it. Ü Those of you who do read this anyway! I got a dozen red roses from my love and a pair of romeos! (Shoes that I really wanted) Lucky ME! We took a family walk to the park to enjoy the sunshine and shoot some hoops with dad.

Us kissing... Ü

This is NOT my sport....

But he's good

And this guy LOVES being outside!!!

Me and this ball... do not get along.

Our self taken family portrait

And our precious buddy man

4 comments:

The Super Seven said...

Sounds like a great day with many more to come......C man is getting bigger....

Angela said...

I like that last picture. I am with you on the basketball.

..telicia.. said...

i LOVE that bottom picture of Colston.. So cute!! Love the editing. :) glad you had a great Mothers Day! :)

Laura Dunford said...

I've been wondering why Brandon didn't have a shirt on in your little family photo.. it all comes together now.

TOEXIESS

(the same word verification TWICE?!!!! what the freak)