Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Lake of Battle Ground

Today we went for a walk at Battle Ground Lake. The sun is shining and it's beautiful and WARM outside. It's about time the sun decided to come out and play. Brianna surprised us by coming home this weekend so we and Angela's family enjoyed a sunny walk together.
The beginning of the trail

Miss Angela

Me with my nieces

Just walking

The Sheldon girls minus Esther

Brandon with Colston in the front pack

I finally caught Esther... she liked to run ahead of everyone

Me and Elizabeth

Our happy little family

The studly boys... minus Stuart of course

The 'kids'

Elizabeth in thought... she's so pretty

View of the lake

Trying to cross the muddy, puddle filled trail

All the Sheldon girls

Just Brianna and Me

The McCreedy's

Jenny, Esther and Brianna

Miss Brianna and Me

Brandon's muscle picture... hahaha

And again... cause we're cute

Buddy Man wanted to stand so I helped him out

Walking back up to the cars

Me and my little man

Brianna saying hi after almost two months

And this morning we got some cuddle time in with Colston. I don't care bringing him into our bed in the morning to cuddle... especially since I will be going back to work soon. A least he sleeps in his own bed during the night!
My guys... probably dreaming of me Ü

Right when we woke up from a little light sleeping

AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little sausage toes! You know you want to touch them!

3 comments:

Connie said...

What a great posting. It was an awesome walk I can tell because of the pictures. What a cutest family you have. That little buddy boy is so precious. And the other pictures goodness what an awesome whole family we have. Brianna looks GREAT and so does Jenny and Elizabeth. Thanks for sharing with us. Loves to you. . .

Laura Dunford said...

Ok... seriously... I'm in love with all these pictures. I wish I could have been there. I misssss my other family... oh AND HEY... I knew Brianna was coming home all along. See, I can keep secrets =) hahah

recogin

Angela said...

This was a fun day. Thanks for going with us. (And for coming over for dinner) Hopefully there will be more sunny days with more walks.