Thursday, June 3, 2010

Buddy Man

I can't believe how much our little man has grown. Everyone always says, "Oh he is so TINY!" But to us... he's a giant now. I can't imagine having a baby THIS BIG. But a lot of people I know have babies that are 8lbs. Crazy.... Here are some pictures of us today just hanging out.Barely awake and peeking over the blanket

We call him Capt Cross Eyes or Crazy Cross Eyes... this is a face we see often.

Just sticking his tongue out at me

"Hi I'm cute."

Mr. Tired

ALMOST TWO MONTHS!!!!! Crazy....

5 comments:

Connie said...

Oh how I love love love my mr. colston baby boy. I love these pictures too but I love holding him most of all. Can't wait til we get home so I can.

Angela said...

I love the one of him going cross eyed! He is super duper cute!

..telicia.. said...

i agree that he is getting so big! :) cant believe he is going to be TWO months!!! goodness!! call me crazy but i think the second to the last picture looks like matthew...

A little Birdie... said...

He totally looks like a Dunford! I can't get over that! What a sweet baby boy you have!

Laura Dunford said...

Yeah, there is no way this kid is tiny now. He's definately a lot bigger. He also kind of looks like Mathew in the tongue sticking out picture... I'm sure you'll disagree but its just what I think.