Thursday, June 17, 2010

Congrats to Elizabeth!!!

Miss Elizabeth Jane
Graduation number two for this year. I can not even believe this girl is DONE! It completely blows my mind. I love her and her sweet personality and am SO proud of her! GOOD JOB ELIZABETH and good luck in your future at BYU I!!!!

Zachary being cheeeeeesy

Lily, Esther, and Emma waiting for it to start

Brandon and our little sleepy man... notice his sexy little leg action Ü

Lily smiling just for BRIANNA

Ruby's pretty eyes

Ruby trying to escape

Elizabeth and cranky hungry Colston

Me and our little man

We are STILLLL in love... isn't it GREAT?!

Me and Emma smiling for BRIANNA

Me and the Grad

So my mom has some more pictures on her camera because mine died... so I will post a few more when I steal them from her! And I want Brianna to know that Emma and Lily wouldn't let me take pictures of them til I told them they were for you. So feeeeeeeeeel loved!



1 comment:

Laura Dunford said...

You have the bestest smile, as does Colston have the best sexy leg. And is that a haircut on Mr. McCreedy? I dig it.

I've also decided Esther and Emma should be sisters, because they look so much alike. You can definately tell they are related even if they are just cousins.

I'm glad you and Brandon are still in love.... I was a little unsure due to lack of pictures of you cheeseballs... just kidding. J+B=LOVE4E. ha.

PEPLE.

ps. go boston. woop woop.