Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sun, Park, Happiness!!!

Today the weather was wonderful! It was above 70 degrees so we decided to venture out and let our little man soak up some sunshine! Brandon played some b-ball with some friends/family and Britt and I sat with Colston. My arm got a little red... hoping it turns tan instead. Colston loves being outside. And I am SOOOO glad for that. Here are some pictures of our fun filled day!
After the park, we came home to relax. A bunch of family stopped by to love on our little man. So here are some pictures of that.

What a wonderful Sabbath day!

3 comments:

Angela said...

So so fun. The sun is always so nice. He looks so small! He has cute little feet!

Harries Family said...

HE is so cute. It makes me want another baby...don't tell Adam that! I just miss the tiny baby stage. Enjoy this stage its the best!!!

Alisha said...

I'm so glad I got to meet your little man! He's such a cutie! Enjoy his tinyness... he'll be all grown up before you know it!