Monday, March 22, 2010

Before I backtrack my life in blog land....

Here I am at 34 weeks. Six weeks left to go... thank goodness. Though I can't complain because my pregnancy couldn't have been better. The closer I get the more uncomfortable I get but I will take that over being sick all the time. I can totally tell he is getting bigger and running out of room to move. THOUGH HE TRIES ALLLLLL the time. This little man seriously NEVER stops moving. I love it... cause he's healthy and all, but I will admit it can be annoying. Especially when he gets the hiccups :o) I can NOT wait to meet this little guy. He is going to be so much fun.


4 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

This title excites me. Backtracking in blogland. This should be good! Now... with that said, here is a little cheer

"GOOOOO CMAN GOOOOOOO.. GO CMAN GOOOOO.. COME OUT OF THE WOOOOOOOMB"

Maybe that will encourage him or something. I sure hope he comes soon. I'm sick of you getting to hold him all the time and the rest of us not getting to see him :)

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

YEAH!! Soon. So very exciting!

Angela said...

You look good pregnant :o)

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You look so cute! Hope your labor and birth go well and your baby is very healthy!