Thursday, October 15, 2009

LOVE from CANADA!

My Canadian Bestie sent me a package in the mail! It was for my birthday! The package included CANADIAN chocolate which I hear is way better that US... A card, and some Gerber graduate puffs for McBaby. (She said that since we don't know what it is yet, that was McBaby's treat) HOW CUTE is that?!

So Laura, THANK you SOOOOO much. I think you are great. Absolutely. I love you much... and miss you MUCHHHHH. You made my day!
(Us when she came to visit this summer <3)

3 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Yaaaaaaaaay mail. That was my surprise I was talking about a couple weeks ago... that I finally sent you something.

Enjoy... and make sure you eat that kitkat bar with an american one.... you'll taste a differnece

LIVALS.

Brandon and Jennifer said...

Oh Laura... we didn't need an American Kitkat to taste the difference.

HA...

Angela said...

I got some chocolate to! MMMM My favorite!