Friday, October 23, 2009

Just about 13 weeks...

People say they can't tell I'm showing. I know it's not A LOT, but really everyone I am.

Today we got to go to our 2nd appt. It was so much fun. When we first got there, we got to HEAR the heart beat. It was so amazing... unlike I could have ever imagined! As soon as we heard the strong little heart beating we couldn't stop smiling. Doctor says everything sounds perfect! I casually asked our doctor if we got to see McBaby again and she said, "Well, normally we don't on the 2nd appt but I actually had a cancellation so we have some time." I was SOOOOO excited at this point because I know our little McBaby is looking more and more like a baby! As soon as we saw little McBaby, we all laughed because he/her had the hiccups. It was crazy because I wasn't aware that little McBaby was moving so much! It was the cutest thing! She got some good pictures for us, but this one is my favorite!


Here McBaby is looking RIGHT AT YOU... and pretty much waving hello! Cute little face already!!!! I can't wait to see it and actually be able to touch it and just look at it ALL THE TIME!

Ps... November 30th we have our ultrasound to find out what the gender is. We have decided though to have the Dr. put all the info/pictures in an envelope so we can open it on Christmas morning. So sorry to those of you that are mad about it... ha! We already waited this long... what's one more month?

6 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

I'm alllll over the commenting... what a PERFECT picture of your PERFECT baby =)

Lovesssss it.
You should go buy a pumpkin milkshake for making such a cute kid.

and take a picture.
and blog about it.
for a third time.

it would make me giggle
and probably you as well.

loves, canadian bestie
aka auntie laura..
aka UNTAKL

oh, aka the unselfish part of a particular long distance ordeal... just sayin'

Laura Dunford said...

ps... its a girl... what boy is seriously that polite to wave?

AGORME.

A little Birdie... said...

I just realized I didn't comment on the post that you mentioned me in...SORRY!

I can totally see you showing, in a good way of course. YOu look great and I hope you are feeling great!

Angela said...

It dosent matter to me if it is a boy or a girl. I love them both. They smell so wonderful!
You might look pregnant in about seven months!

..telicia.. said...

i LOVE that picture!! you have a tiny tiny tiny baby bump and it is SO perfect!! (jealous ;o) haha. BTW, the 30th is my BIRTHDAY!!! I'm way excited for you guys!! :) :) )

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That is very sweet. I didn't show at all with my first until I was almost 6 months along:)Believe it or not:)