Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rain rain rain and more rain...

This is how tired I am. And it's only Wednesday. All week I have been SO tired. Maybe it's the rain, or not sleeping very well at night, or even working. Cause this week, I have actually been working hard. So I just wanted you all to know how tired I am. And just talking about it, makes me want to go take a PRE bedtime nap. So Goodnight... and Goodnight again.


But before I go, last weekend Brandon and I watched the three little Staley kids again. As the two older kids were playing basketball with Brandon, Miss Kate the Great sat in the grass. She was so cute so I took this picture with my cell phone. I loved how it turned out with the sunbeams. She TRULY is a little angel!

Goodnight... Loves and stuff.

5 comments:

Angela said...

You always take such great pictures!
I am headed to bed pretty soon, and its 7:15!

Angela said...

P.S. soon will it be 'A day in the life of Us"?

Brandon and Jennifer said...

YES!!!! But I will probably think of something CLEVER. ha :) LOVE YOU SISTER

Laura Dunford said...

Cute picture of Kate !

I'm glad you updated. I was secretly hoping you would soon.. secrets out now I guess.

loveeeee ya.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

That picture is HEAVENLY! You take such great pictures!