Monday, May 4, 2009

A little randomness as of late...

On Saturday the 24th of APRIL Brandon and I took a road trip with his uncle Dave to Seattle. We watched the Huskies scrimage football game... that was, let's just say, " SO MUCH FUN. " This is the ONLY picture I took. And it's bad. And I have a zit on my forehead which hardly happens... and my part got burnt. YAY! hahahahaha memories I suppose.

Just was reading my twilight books the other day... this is how I love them Ü

The trees outside our apartments have bloomed and I think they are SO beautiful!

Brandon took this when I was taking a nap... notice my HAND PRINT in my face. HA.

Just driving... ha... (this was on the way home from Seattle. And I didn't want to listen to sports radio)

Sunday Brandon, Brittney, and I picked up Budah to play. It was SO much fun and we had him ALL DAY LONG! We went to the park and he loved the swings and slides and just running around. I miss this little boy SO much. It was nice having him to myself.

CHEESE!

We put gloves on Brittney's dog Koda just cause we are always nice to her like that. Ü ha!

That's all for now. Ha. Peace.

5 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

Hello to my most faithful commenter.. I better keep up with you on your blog now.. not that I wouldn't comment anyway.

You are one clever lady. Hearts out of the pages of your Twilight book ..I'm jealous I didn't think of it first.

Secondly.. nice shirt in your drive picture. I rememmmmmber that one.

Budah = love. Cutest kid ever hahah I love every picture of him.

Danelle Grossnickle said...

You juts plain crack me up! Got the invite and it is so cute! Great job! I may have to steal your idea for Leavi!

Angela said...

Zach is something. I cant help but smile when I see him.
Thanks again for helping the girls . Thanks for the pictures. I like to look at your blog. Its a fun way to keep in touch!

Cassandra, James and Madison& Eli said...

oh so exciting. I keep watching and am excited for you. All that sunand baby time and did I mention that the count down keeps goingdown. So woderful!

..telicia.. said...

ha. i'm diggin the sleep marks on your tired little face. :) hehe