Friday, March 20, 2009

GRATEFUL FRIDAY

Today I am thankful for... (and I know it sounds stupid but I don't even CARE)...
TWILIGHT.

The GREATEST love story EVER.

And tonight at midnight it comes out on video so I don't have to drive anywhere anymore to watch it whenever I want. And I can rewind... and PAUSE... *sigh* it's wonderful. NOT TO MENTION we are having a TWILIGHT party tonight. Brianna, Elizabeth, and Katrina are kidnapping my mom and we are all going to wait to buy it then WATCH it! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
(I even bought a Twilight shirt for the occasion! Be jealous)

2 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Leavi convinced me to go to Walmart at midnight and buy it tonight! Have fun...I love it that much too:)

Brandon and Jennifer said...

hahahahahaha! We are SO posting pictures of our night