Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dinner at the Dunford's!!!!

Had dinner at the parents house today after church. It was a lot of fun getting to hang out cause my Dad is home too. They were able to get Zachary for the day and night so he was there too! Ü Brandon drove out and we ate dinner and then got to play a game of RAT A TAT CAT! Fun times. Here are some pictures that I took... and a cute little video of Zachary.

My Sweet Momma and Zachary

Momma and Me

HUGS!!!!

Brandon and Budah

Saying, "Cheese!"

We are just in love... that's all Ü

Just happy!



His words usually sound more like what they should... but he was being lazy... ha! He is still cute and you get the point!

4 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Oh my goodness he is SOOO cute! Can't wait for he and Isaac to play! Tell your mama that I love her hair too! (And your LOOONNNGG hair of course too!)

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Glad to see you are still posting..missed ya! Very cute! You look so dang happy! LOVE IT!

..telicia.. said...

oh my heck. that is the cutest little boy! i miss him so much!! you are going to be such a good mama!!! Ah!

Anonymous said...

Sigh. He just tugs at the heart strings!