Tuesday, September 2, 2008

OK EVERYONE!!! OK!


Here I am everyone... DON'T WORRY. I am fine! Just been SO busy and I have a lot of pictures to prove it!

I was able to tag along with Brandon's family to Florence again this year! Every year they go down there to ride and spend some family time. We left right after work on Monday the 18th and came home on the 23rd. It ended up raining the first two night we were there but then through our perseverance the sun came out and it ended up being SO SO SO SO much fun! Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!




Left: Amber and Me









And to top it off, here is a video of me and my crash for this year. Both years I have gone I have crashed Brandon's four wheeler. This year wasn't NEARLY as bad as last year AND we got it on tape! hahahaha... go ahead you have my permission to laugh... HA!!!




3 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

great to see you up and running again! I love Florence!

Harries Family said...

I was going to leave you comment the other day when I saw your name on the Grossnickles blog,but then my internet shut down and I was not in the mood to start it up again, but thanks for the comment on my blog. I am so excited that you blog, yeah! Looks like it was a fun trip!

..telicia.. said...

lol i just laughed... :o)