Tuesday, July 22, 2008

THIS IS HOW I WORK #2

So I know the first "This is how I work" blog was showing you an example of my craziness at work... well here is the other half of what I do when I am POOPED and have NO energy.... hahaha!
This is me laying on a pallet of pickles... just resting for a little bit...Ü

And this is me taking a little nap on some rollers in transload. I think I was waiting for my team or something... or maybe they were waiting for me... HAHAHA

This picture was taken of me while I was waiting for TWO people to move out of my way in an aisle at work. I was helping with the pick and was REALLY tired as you can tell. And I know it doesn't look comfortable but honestly, after almost two years of working there, you learn to make EVERYTHING comfortable!

This picture was taken on the shipping dock. Brandon and I were loading a trailer and he had to go to the desk for something. I looked around and found a box of ammonia and decided it could work as a nice place to lay down. Ü


As for the following two pictures, just a little update on some of the boys in my life!

Brandon went fishing yesterday and again I didn't have to go. Ü He went with a friend and caught this nice big fish! Isn't he cute!


And THIS is my Buddha Belly! He floats in the big pool and walks around. I think it's the funniest thing ever. He LOVES the water cold or warm! He is so so so so dang cute!

WELL that's all for now. Just thought I would share the OTHER side of my work days.

8 comments:

..telicia.. said...

Ha! Those pictures at work are hilarious!! And the boys in your life- I MISS THEM JUST AS MUCH as I MISS YOU! BBQ at your place ASAP! :o)

Janice said...

you are too funny! By the way...you ran away from our conversation awfully fast on Sunday:)

Janice said...

just got your comment on my blog. Did you mean to make me cry?!:) I love you too, always have, always will!

A little Birdie... said...

Only two weeks! YAY! Can't wait to see these boys of yours.

Alisha said...

Ha Ha! I love it! That is so cool you get to work with Brandon too!

..telicia.. said...

since this is the only way i get to see what you do with yourself you need to update... :o)

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Just so you know...you haven't posted in quite a while...I am waiting to hear about your life...pathetic I know but I am getting old now have to have something to entertain me...ha ha!

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Oh those pics are hilarious BTW!